Coronavirus (COVID-19) is not only affecting health but also communities at large. We want to take a moment to let you know about the steps we’re taking to keep our community safe at a time like this.
The Budwig Center is following the guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national health organizations.
The situation in Spain at the moment is as follows:
Establishments related to education and entertainment are all closed.
Any kind of travel is only permitted for the following reasons:
- Health services
- To buy food
- To go to petrol stations
- To go to work
- To go to banks or offices when necessary
- To return home
When leaving the house, all residents and visitors are required to:
- Use gloves
- Keep a distance of 1 meter from others
- Avoid crowds and lines
Public transport continues to operate.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) And The Budwig Center
We continue to receive the most up-to-date information and are taking the following actions to date:
- We have stocked the clinic with appropriate and effective cleaning supplies, and we have increased the frequency of scheduled cleaning and sanitization.
- Upon entering the clinic, gloves are provided for all staff, visitors, and patients, and we encourage greeting without shaking hands.
- We have urged our staff to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, staying home when sick, and pausing all non-essential travel – for their safety and yours.
- We are not operating at normal hours. All visits to the clinic are by appointments only in order to maintain social distancing.
We are keeping a close eye on the health recommendations being provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) since they are spearheading the fight against this virus. However, there are measures you can take to keep yourself and your family safe.
Along with the recommendations mentioned above (frequent handwashing, social distancing, and so on), there are steps you can take to boost your immune system.
<<<Download the FREE Budwig Guide to learn more about the incredible benefits of the Budwig Diet.>>>
According to reports, vitamins C and D are very helpful in combating disease. For example, back in 2017, clinical trials were carried out, which highlighted the effectiveness of vitamin D for those suffering from acute respiratory infections.
Vitamin C has long been regarded as a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses. Additionally, research shows that there is a vital link between vitamin C and battling chronic disease.
So, to protect yourself from the Coronavirus, it is recommended that you increase your intake of vitamins C and D.
For more information and tips, consider the following articles:
- The Importance Of Vitamin D In Supporting Healthy Body System Functions
- How To Make Your Own Natural Vitamin C For Free
Protect Yourself Against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In addition to the above, you should follow a healthy diet to keep your immune system as robust as possible.
If you need to travel, we recommend you fill a small plastic 100ml bottle with any fluid whose concentration of alcohol is at 60% or more. The concentration of alcohol in vodka usually is only about 37%, so we suggest that you look for natural grain alcohol.
We urge you to avoid pharmaceutical isopropyl alcohol, which can damage your skin and liver.
- If you live in the US, you can buy grain alcohol here.
- For those of you living in Europe, you can buy grain alcohol here.
Despite using grain alcohol as a hand sanitizer, be sure to wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently. When traveling, spray the grain alcohol sanitizer on door handles, tray tables and armrests (if you are traveling by plane) since these harbor viruses and harmful bacteria up to several hours from previous passengers.
While some things have changed, our commitment to providing our patients with the best possible healthcare remains the same. These are unprecedented times. However, health has always been a priority. So we encourage you to continue pursuing healthy eating options that reinforce your immune system along with constructive cleaning habits.
To assist you in these areas, here are some articles we recommend for you:
- Coronavirus – Should You Be Worried?
- Discover The Budwig Diet
- Why Cleaning Your Home With Chemical Products Isn’t Really ‘Clean’ Living
Do you need support? If so, feel free to book a consultation with a Budwig Therapist.
Submit A Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
How to Starve Cancer – at Home or at Our Clinic
“Empower Yourself in Your Own Healing” [Podcast Episode]
Berberine An Important Anti-Cancer Remedy
Emotional Techniques – Simple Tips For a Happier You