What Is Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is very common. The pancreas is approximately 15cm in length and commonly described as being in the shape of a tadpole with a larger head area narrowing to a tail. The pancreas is an essential gland with both exocrine functions – excreting digestive enzymes, and endocrine functions – excreting hormones like insulin.
Cancer can develop in either part, but 95% of pancreatic cancers begin in the exocrine system.
Signs and symptoms can vary depending on which part of the pancreas is affected but include stomach pain, jaundice, weight loss, and changes in bowel habits.
Click here for more information on pancreatic cancer.
The Budwig Approach
The Budwig Center aims to identify and treat the root cause of cancer. Holistic practitioners broadly group the causes of cancer into four categories:
- Toxins – chemical and emotional toxicity
- Pathogens – viruses, parasites, fungus, etc.
- Compromised Immune System
- Nutritional Deficiencies
Natural Holistic Treatments
A holistic approach to pancreatic cancer means using a multi-faceted approach, treating every aspect of the person. This means that there is no single approach that we use for everyone – our treatments are as varied as our patients.
Our natural pancreatic cancer treatment begins with a full-body detox – we support the body’s natural processes, starting with a clean slate.
One of our detox methods involves using a unique mixture of bentonite clay and selected herbs – the Budwig Bentonite Cleanse. The aim is to remove heavy metals and other residues of toxic chemicals from the body. Coffee enemas and colonic irrigation can also form part of our detox program.
Other aspects of a pancreatic cancer treatment regime at The Budwig Center can include:
- Matrix Regeneration therapy and pulsed magnetic therapy
- Foot detox – as part of our detox program
- The Budwig Diet – specially adapted to promote and replicate pancreatic enzymes
- FOUR-IN-ONE therapy – based on a NASA discovery that infrared rays of 2 – 25μ of wavelength in the sunlight are necessary to maintain and give growth to life. This therapy uses infrared rays to deliver heat, needle-free acupuncture frequencies, energy balancing, and vibrational frequencies from selected volcanic rock.
- Click here for testimonials from some of our patients who credit their health and recovery to Dr. Budwig’s methods.
The Severity Of Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic cancer is one of the most difficult to treat and has the overall lowest survival rate of any cancer, with limited conventional treatment options. We often find that people turn to alternative and natural remedies as a ‘last resort’ when conventional treatment has failed. This sometimes means that patients only present to us when they have very advanced and widespread cancers.
The grave nature of cancer means that we sometimes have to take a very practical approach. In later stages of cancer, it is essential to focus on symptom management for quality of life and to consider the things that really matter as people reach the end of their lives.
The reality of cancer treatment is that the earlier it begins, the better the outcome. There is no one-size-fits-all, and more and more people are considering natural therapies as an adjunct or complement to conventional treatment. Sometimes this is called integrative medicine, and we’d be happy to discuss it at any point.
If you’d like to learn more about how the Budwig Approach could help you, please contact us.