OleoSan® is enriched with ozonated vegetable oil and has a natural hyphenizing and sanitizing action. It is a good coadjutant for antimicrobial and antimycotic treatments of skin. It can be used as a prophylactic treatment in diabetic foot. It has a strong deodorizing property. OleoSan is also an effective coadjutant for the anti-reddening treatments of skin and herpes lesions.
Apply two or more drops until covering the affected area, two/three times per day. Continue the treatment until the appearance of the desired effects.
- Useful for skin redness;
- Coadjutant in the treatment of skin imperfections;
- Sanitizing action on bedsores, hyperkeratosis, and herpes;
- Suggested on the prophylaxis of diabetic foot;
- Useful on epidermophytosis, nail infections of feet and hands, pityriasis, tinea and herpes viruses;
- Useful also as keratolytic in psoriasis.
Ingredients: paraffinum liquidum, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Helianthus annuus seed oil ozonized oil (OzonVital®), salicylic acid, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, citric acid.