Did you know there are TWO things that fuel cancer cells, which enables them to survive and thrive in your body? Namely Glucose and Glutamine! For this reason, the Budwig Center has designed the Keto-Budwig 6-week program, which reduces both of these sources of “energy,” thus causing cancer cells to “starve to death in 42 days.”
To understand how this 6-week program can reverse cancer faster, keep in mind that cancer cells are different from healthy cells in many ways. One of their traits is they have ten times more insulin receptors on their cellular surface. Thus, cancer cells will gorge themselves on glucose (sugar) and continue to thrive and spread. This discovery is supported by the fact that the lowest survival rate in cancer patients is among those with the highest blood sugar levels.
Something else about cancer cells is they have damaged mitochondria and cannot create energy from aerobic respiration. Cancer cells cannot metabolize fatty acids for energy.
The ketogenic approach switches the body from a glucose energy source to a fatty acid energy source. This restriction will remove the energy source of cancer cells, causing their natural death. In addition to the ketogenic approach, when combined with intermittent fasting (such as eating your last meal at 6pm and not eating again until noon), it increases ketone production and starves cancer cells more.
Keto-Budwig or Ketogenic?
Just doing the popular ketogenic diet will not starve cancer. Why? Because when you reduce ‘glucose’ on the standard ketogenic diet, then cancer switches to using ‘glutamine’ for energy. You need to remove or block both sources of energy that cancer feeds on.
More and more people in the healthcare industry are coming to realize that the Keto diet is one of the keys to effectively treating cancer. For example, Duke University, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center (Phoenix, AZ) and the University of Iowa are recruiting cancer patients to do more clinical studies using the ketogenic approach.
A study published by the journal Nutrition and Metabolism indicated that tumors in mice with malignant brain cancers shrank by 65% when they went on the ketogenic diet. Other animal research showed that the ketogenic diet was effective with colon, stomach, prostate, and lung cancers.
Scientists at the European University of Frankfurt followed this group. Several of the patients using the ketogenic diet had dramatic recoveries. In one case, a woman with breast cancer that had metastasized to her lungs and bones had full remission.
Two small clinical trials are currently taking place, looking at the effect of the keto diet in patients receiving standard treatment for metastatic breast cancer and glioblastoma. A recent study found the diet inhibited the growth of cancer cells in mice with non-small cell lung cancer, which relies heavily on glucose for its growth.
In 1922, Braunstein noted that glucose disappeared from the urine of patients with diabetes after being diagnosed with cancer, suggesting that glucose is recruited to cancerous areas where it is consumed at higher than normal rates. During that same time, Nobel laureate Otto Warburg found that cancer cells thrive on glycolysis, producing high lactate levels, even in the presence of abundant oxygen.
There are concerns about providing protein to patients who are at risk for renal problems. However, mouse models of diabetic nephropathy showed improved renal function with Keto Diet use.
Due to the above evidence and positive results, we put all our patients on the Keto-Budwig program.
Starve Cancer With The Keto-Budwig Diet
We want to help you also benefit from this program. So, we have put together a “Starve Cancer in 6 weeks Pack” that provides the following:
- The complete Keto Budwig daily Food and Activity plan The Keto-Budwig Recipe book.
- The Keto Budwig Shopping list.
- Full support from the Budwig team to answer any questions during the six weeks.
- A 90-day supply of Wild Bitten Melon Extract, which has a high concentration of compounds called glycosides that lowers blood sugar and insulin, depleting cancer of nourishment. A 2010 study at the University of Colorado found that bitter melon extract kills breast cancer tumors. The research was later confirmed in a 2013 study at China Medical University in Taiwan. A 2013 animal study found that bitter melon juice was effective against pancreatic cancer. The study found that pancreatic tumors shrank 65% in animals fed bitter melon. This is the deadliest form of cancer.
- A 90-day supply of Berberine. A 2009 review of berberine research found that it suppresses tumor growth and spread. And it stops cancer from becoming resistant to chemotherapy drugs.
- One bottle of Colon Cleanser
- A 90-day supply of MTC – 3600mg in capsules to help bring the body into ketosis
- A 90-day supply of Green tea and decaffeinated green tea to block glutamine production
- A 90-day supply of Cayenne pepper capsules to activate the green tea
- One bottle of Bentonite cleanse – helps remove heavy metals
- Spirulina – is blue-green algae often called a superfood. Contains more protein than meat and without the empty calories.
- One bottle of Diatomaceous earth, which controls Candida and other pathogens which is a direct contributor to cancer.
Start the Program Today
Order all the supplements needed for the KETO BUDWIG diet:
Submit A Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Can The Emotional Freedom Technique Help You Battle Stress?
Low Self-worth Vs Self-Validation
What is “Sleep Hygiene,” and How Does it Contribute to Better Sleep Quality and Healing?
Is The Budwig Program Right For You?