El Cuartel has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Budwig Center, S.L.
- Trade name: Budwig Center
- NIF / CIF: B93031664
- Address: Calle Río Mesa, 28-1-AV 2, Torremolinos, 29620, Málaga.
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Information services of therapies and treatments, medical consultations, well-being and health as well as business relations with the company and networking among patients.
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, in volume 4700, book 3608, folio 217 and sheet MA-103286
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal information we deal with at Budwig Center comes from:
- Information extension form
- Contact form / consultations
- Telephone contact form of our specialists
- News registration form
- Patient testimonials form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Budwig Center is treating personal data that concerns me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Budwig Center will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Budwig Center there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact / inquiries form: We request the following personal information: Name, phone, Email, to respond to the requirements of budwigcenter.eu users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (supplier of Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
- Information extension request form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of budwigcenter.eu users. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (supplier of Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
- News registration form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (supplier of Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Contact telephone form of our specialists: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, city. Telephone, description of diagnosis and treatment as well as a brief health questionnaire, to request any of the services that budwigcenter.eu makes available to its users. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible processing of the same. The requests will be answered by telephone. The web does not allow managing payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (supplier of Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
- Form for new patient testimonials: We request the following personal information: name, email, title, testimony, to request a testimony from budwigcenter.eu that generates some of its services. The testimonies will be published on the web. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (supplier of Budwig Center, S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Budwig Center can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of budwigcenter.eu, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Budwig Center, S.L. It will process your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence in Budwig Center. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Budwig Center, S.L. (Budwig Center) with address at C / Huéscar, nº 5, Galaxia building, 1st floor, room nº 11. 29001, Málaga will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the web.
Budwig Center does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data (health) are treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 10 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, budwigcenter.eu, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help budwigcenter.eu analyze the use made by website users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of budwigcenter.eu (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Sitegroud Spain, S.L., with address in Spain. More information at: https://sitegroud.es. Siteground Spain, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Budwig Center, S.L.
Counseling / Consulting: Pérez and Pérez Asesores S.L., with registered office in Málaga. More information in: without URL (Pérez and Pérez Asesores S.L.). Pérez and Pérez Asesores S.L. deals with the data in order to perform its advisory / management services to Budwig Center, S.L …
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services at Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
When browsing budwigcenter.eu you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Budwigcenter.eu is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
budwigcenter.eu can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the prosecution, Budwig Center, S.L. will ensure that any person authorized by Budwig Center to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders) will be subject to the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, the Budwig Center should notify the user without undue delay and should provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to budwigcenter.eu, exonerating Budwig Center, S.L. (Budwig Center), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Budwig Center, S.L. (Budwig Center) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Budwig Center, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Budwig Center, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, budwigcenter.eu does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, budwigcenter.eu undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.