At the Budwig Center, we provide an aftercare service to ensure that each patient gets the full benefits from our programs and can continue on the road to recovery upon returning home. Keep reading for more information.
Continue Your Healing Journey with Budwig Center Aftercare
So, you have spent two, three, or more weeks at the Budwig Center. You have received detoxification treatments and anti-degeneration therapies. You have also benefited from hyperthermia sessions, massage treatments, restoration, and emotional therapies. Additionally, you have had personalized herbal remedies and an abundance of information and instruction on pursuing a healthy lifestyle. Now it is time to go back home, apply what you have learned, and continue your healing journey.
How to Take Advantage of our Remote Support
Some decide to purchase devices to continue with specific therapies at home. If that is your plan, we can help you to choose the device or devices that would be the most beneficial in your case. We want to be there with you, continuously offering our support, feedback, and personalized treatment. How do we provide this assistance?
What’s Included in Budwig Center Aftercare?
Budwig Center offers several means of remote assistance:
- Email us whenever you have the need.
- Call us on the phone during our working hours (See contact details and call times here).
- Request a Skype consultation if you would like to discuss a change in your symptoms, test or scan results, or anything else regarding your condition that you would like advice or feedback on.
- ZYTO (GSR) remote scans are available. They can help determine which organs or systems in your body currently need support, which health factors are a priority, and which supplements would be the most recommendable to take. These remote scans also allow us to continue offering personalized remedies and recommendations while you are following the Budwig Program at home.
- EVOX (Perception Reframing – Emotional therapy) can also be done using the ZYTO Hand Cradle and video conferencing tools. These sessions ensure you have appropriate and specific emotional support and help as you continue to deal with and resolve past or present challenging issues.
In addition to all these aftercare options, if you have signed up for our Newsletter, you will continue to receive our regular updates and news about new treatments or remedies available.
Returning to the Clinic
In many cases, our patients feel so relieved and supported by our programs and aftercare that they are keen to return to our clinic for further treatments. Some return anytime between three to six months after their initial enrollment. Others like to come back at least once a year.
If you live nearby, there is also the option of Treatment Membership, which includes the following:
- Rife machine session
- Pine needle oil inhalation
- Footbaths (maximum 3 per week)
- Full body hyperthermia sessions (maximum 2 per week)
- Castor oil packs and/or Yarrow packs on liver
- Ginger packs on kidneys
- Massages with Toñi (maximum 1 per week)
*after two consecutive months as a member, you will receive your choice of two of any of the following treatments: an EVOX session, bioenergetic restoration, or a Biomagnetic Pairs session.
We can, of course, be flexible and put together a membership program that fits your needs. It takes time, effort, and patience to beat cancer, and we want to be there for you every step of the way.
We’re Here to Help
If you’d like to discuss anything further relating to the aftercare provided or our programs, please don’t hesitate to contact us. And don’t forget to Download our FREE Budwig Guide, which is packed with more info about our programs and methodology.
Submit A Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Can The Emotional Freedom Technique Help You Battle Stress?
Low Self-worth Vs Self-Validation
What is “Sleep Hygiene,” and How Does it Contribute to Better Sleep Quality and Healing?
Is The Budwig Program Right For You?