Candida is considered to be the most common fungus found in the human body. It can often be found in areas such as the toenails, digestive tract, skin, mouth, rectum, and vagina. It is harmless in small amounts. However, an overgrowth of fungus can lead to an infection. There is a way of treating candida naturally with food, but as soon as you go back to eating the foods you enjoy, the infection usually comes back again. Therefore this is not a valid approach.
What are the symptoms and leading causes of candida infection?
Some symptoms include joint pain, nausea, bloating, chronic fatigue, skin issues such as rashes and eczema, and recurrent urinary tract infections. Interestingly, anxiety, depression, or joint pain can also are on the list of possible symptoms. Although there are many candida species in the body, only 15 can cause an infection, with candida Albicans believed to be the most common.
The main causes of candida are:
- taking anti-biotics
- a high sugar diet
- eating refined carbs
- elevated stress levels
- high alcohol consumption
- birth control pills
- improper use of catheters
- imbalance in the microbiota
- a weak immune system
What is the Natural Candida Remedy?
First, it is recommended to go on a candida cleanse, which would involve taking several cleansing clays and detoxification formulas. The Budwig Center has formulated a specific detox program to address this issue. Some people experience negative effects while on a cleanse, such as headaches, fatigue, mood swings, and a change in sleep patterns, especially if their candida is very advanced.
Next, you need to reduce your gluten intake and replace refined white sugar with Stevia, Erythritol, or Xylitol. All artificial sweeteners, such as aspartame, corn syrup, and table sugar should be permanently removed from your diet not only to control candida but for better health. Reduce your intake of Agave, cane sugar, maple syrup, honey, and molasses to help control Candida.
Also, for a couple of weeks, cut out or significantly reduce dairy products and alcohol. Be careful with sugary beverages, caffeinated teas, energy drinks, fruit juice, beer, soda, wine, and spirits, as many contain refined sugar or quickly turn to “sugar.”
What Foods to Eat?
Once you start on the Budwig program for candida, you must include in your diet the following foods:
- Low-sugar fruits – berries, limes, or lemons for a couple of weeks
- Non-starchy vegetables – Brussels sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, Asparagus, kale, celery, onion, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, or cucumber
- Gluten-free grains – oat bran, millet, quinoa, and buckwheat
- High-quality protein – chicken, eggs, salmon, sardines, and turkey
- Healthy fats – unrefined coconut oil, flax oil, avocado, olives, extra-virgin oil, and sesame oil, butter, ghee
- Probiotics – organic kefir and plain yogurt
- Seeds – sunflower seeds, almonds, coconut, and flaxseeds
- Herbs – black pepper, salt, cinnamon, dill, oregano, rosemary, garlic, ginger
- Natural sweeteners – xylitol, erythritol, and Stevia
- Condiments – apple cider vinegar and sauerkraut
- Non-caffeinated beverages – filtered water, chicory coffee, herbal teas, homemade almond milk, coconut milk, and water infused with lime or lemon
Candida Can Only be Controlled – Not Eliminated
As mentioned, it’s practically impossible to eliminate candida, and you don’t need to do. Instead, it would be best to learn to control it so it does not control you. Have you have suffered from the side effects of excessive (systemic) candida, which caused you to experience joint pain, nausea, bloating, chronic fatigue, skin issues such as rashes and eczema, recurrent urinary tract infections, etc.?
Then we recommend you enroll in the Budwig Detox Program and benefit from the natural anti-Candida remedies that help you manage and control candida.
For people living in Europe, you can find the Budwig Detox Program CLICK HERE.
For people living in the USA and Canada, please CLICK HERE.
Submit A Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *