Is there a connection between people suffering from Candidiasis (candida) and Cancer?
Candidiasis refers to an overgrowth of the yeast Candida albicans. All of us have the bacteria known as candida in our bodies. At normal levels, it is harmless and exists alongside the trillions of other bacteria in the mouth, vagina, rectum, and digestive tracts. The problem begins when there is too much candida, an overgrowth, which often leads to significant health problems. When there is an excess of Candida bacteria, it morphs into a fungus that causes untold damage to the host.
Several clinical studies indicate that up to 88% of cancer patients suffer from Candida overgrowth. Up to 83% of patients with leukemias, 50% of patients with solid tumors, and 77% of patients with hematological malignancies all suffered from Candida overgrowth.
Fungal diseases kill more than 1.5 million and affect over a billion people worldwide. Could this be part of the reason we see a rise in cancer rates?
What Causes Candida Overgrowth?
The causes of Candida overgrowth include a high refined sugar diet (i.e., store-bought pastries, candy, chocolate bars, soft (fizzy) drinks, commercial ice cream, etc.), as well as antibiotics, chronic prolonged stress, the contraceptive pill, chemical exposure, and diabetes. Usually, two or more of these can trigger candida to multiply and overwhelm the body.
Symptoms Of Candida Overgrowth
A person can have a mild, medium, or an extreme case of Candida overgrowth. According to Amy Meyers M.D, depending on how many of the following symptoms you are experiencing will indicate how severe your condition is:
- Skin and nail fungal infections, i.e., athlete’s foot, ringworm, and toenail fungus
- Vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, rectal itching, or vaginal itching
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
- Digestive issues, i.e., bloating, constipation, or diarrhea regularly
- Autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma, or multiple sclerosis
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD, and/or brain fog
- Dairy Intolerance
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
- Nightmares (the body runs out of glucose in the middle of the night and goes into a “panic mode”)
A Simple Candidiasis Home Test
- Put a glass of pure water beside your bed at bedtime.
- First thing in the morning before you eat or drink anything, work up a good amount of saliva in your mouth and spit it into the glass of water.
- Leave this for 30 minutes and then return.
- If the salvia is still floating on the top, you do not have Candidiasis issues.
- If the salvia has legs going down, you have mild candida.
- If the saliva becomes cloudy specks as well, then you have a medium level of candida.
- Finally, if most of the saliva falls to the bottom of the glass of water, you most likely have a more advanced form of Candidiasis.
Although this is not a 100% accurate test, it provides a very good indication of whether or not you have candida issues.
Budwig Center Programs And Therapies Help With Candidiasis
At the Budwig Center, we use GSR and VEGA testing equipment as well to determine if our cancer patients are suffering from Candidiasis.
For treatment, we use selected herbs, homeopathic formulas, and a type of clay that literally coats the Candida fungus, preventing it from breathing and causing its subsequent destruction.
If you or a loved one are suffering from any form of cancer, you can receive a free consultation with a trained expert at the Budwig Center, so contact us today.