I’m writing to you in order to inform you about my father’s decision, as I promised. Two days ago we had the results of my father’s blood test. The results were perfect and doctors were astonished. His health general condition was excellent and PSA decreased from 420 (15 April) to 0.34 (1 Sept). Doctors could not explain it (they expected 60-70 units decreasing), but my family and I believe that this was due to Budwig mix and the natural way of living (exercise and the diet you suggest). He has not been taken radiation yet and the doctors told him that maybe he can go to the surgery.

So, due to this news he decided for a couple of months to do exactly what he’s been doing until now, watch it how it goes and after a couple of months – and after he does the test that shows where there are tumors and how much they have been shrunk (I don’t know how it is called in English) – to decide whether he has the operation or/and take your treatment, without excluding the possibility to come to Spain.

I feel l owe you a big thanks for your advice and I want you to know that I speak about you everywhere I hear people with this kind of problem. Thank you once again, goodbye for now.

Medical condition: Prostate cancer 4+5 (PSA 420, 99). No bones metastasis, with the lymph node block. These are the results after completing the full Budwig Center protocol.