What is Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer, and fortunately one of the easiest to treat. It is relatively common especially in the UK where there are around 40,000 new cases each year. It is also more common in older men, generally affecting those over the age of 45.
Prostate Cancer forms in tissues of the prostate (a gland in the male reproductive system found below the bladder and in front of the rectum). What usually happens is that the prostate becomes enlarged and this puts pressure on the urethra which carries urine to the penis. This, in turn, can result in a number of symptoms when attempting to urinate.
What are the Signs and Symptoms?
- The need to urinate frequently, especially at night
- Difficulty in starting to urinate
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating
- A weak or interrupted urine flow
- Erection problems
- Painful ejaculation
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Persistent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs.
Causes and Risk Factors
- Age – This is one of the most significant risk factors for this particular form of cancer. The older you are, the more you are at risk. Prostate cancer is quite rare in those under the age of 50.
- Ethnicity – Black men are three times more likely to develop prostate cancer than white men.
- Diet – Men who eat a lot of red meat appear to be more at risk.
- Other Risks – There are other risk factors, although their link to prostate cancer is unclear. For example, being a firefighter, obesity, smoking and those who have previously had a vasectomy.
Treatments at The Budwig Center
The Budwig Center offers a variety of natural alternative cancer treatments for all types of cancer, including prostate cancer. One of the most effective therapies is the “Frequency Generator” that destroys countless BX cancer viruses while you sleep at night. This is just one of the powerful therapies offered in our personalized natural treatment programs.
To find out more about how the Budwig protocol effectively treats prostate cancer and all types of cancer, visit our programs page.
To read the success stories of people who have recovered their health from liver cancer, as well as other types of cancer head to our testimonials page.
Submit A Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Positive Self-Talk – How to Talk Yourself into Being Healthier and Happier
Alkaline Forming Foods For A Balanced And Healthy Diet
Starve Cancer With The Keto-Budwig Diet
Recreational Activities That Are Safe For Cancer Patients