A key ingredient to the Budwig mix is flaxseeds. The benefits of these delicious seeds are almost endless.
Among other things, flaxseeds help to:
- regulate hormones
- protect the heart
- control blood sugar levels
- protect against radiation damage and toxicity
- reduce an enlarged prostate and lower PSA
Discover more benefits in this video:
Flaxseeds and Cottage Cheese
Dr. Johanna Budwig discovered that combining flaxseeds with cottage cheese (quark) provides all of us, especially cancer patients, numerous benefits.
Learn more in this video:
To learn more about these tiny yet mighty seeds and to discover ways you can include them into your daily regime, we encourage you to read the following articles:
How to Make the Budwig Mix
UTENSILS AND INGREDIENTS
- Cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil
- Cottage cheese or quark 2% fat content or less
- Coffee grinder
- Hand blender
- Take six tablespoons of cottage cheese or quark
- Mix with three tablespoons of flaxseed oil
- Use a blender to mix the ingredients at a slow speed for 1 minute
- Put the mix in a bowl
- Grind two tablespoons of whole flaxseeds
- Then add it to the bowl
The following video presentation will outline the simple steps you’ll need to follow to make the Budwig Mix:
Download the FREE Budwig Guide
Do you want to know more? Then download our free guide. It’s packed with all the information you need to understand the Budwig protocol and start incorporating the Budwig Diet into your daily meal plans. Additionally, the information in this guide is not just for cancer patients. It’s ideal for anyone who wants to eat well and generally live a healthy and vibrant life.
You can download the guide here.
Submit A Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *