Research indicates that as much as 75% of the world’s population is lactose intolerant to some degree. Most dairy intolerance is to cow (dairy) products. However, some still have some intolerance to goat and sheep dairy products, but no so severe.
Lactose Intolerance and Candida
People who suffer from dairy issues often also suffer from Candida overgrowth, a fungus type. Using a special kind of food-grade clay for 30 days will usually solve the Candida issue.
We encourage people to stop consuming all dairy and take our Candida remedy. After 30 days, most people can go back to consuming some dairy food products.
Dr. Budwig and Dairy
Dr. Budwig did not encourage dairy except for quark or cottage cheese (organic whenever possible) mixed with cold-pressed flaxseed (linseed) oil (known as the Budwig mix). When the two are blended, there is a chemical reaction that nullifies the negative aspects of dairy.
Some dairy in your diet is good for our health. In fact, did you know that just one cup of milk contains the following: Calcium: 276 mg, Vitamin D, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Vitamin B12, Potassium, Phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamins B1 and B6, selenium, zinc, and magnesium, alongside 146 calories, 8 grams of fat, 8 grams of protein and 13 grams of carbs.
How to Overcome Lactose Intolerance
Here are three (3) things you can do to overcome a dairy intolerance:
- Take the Budwig Candida food-grade clay remedy for no less than 30 days while abstaining from dairy products. Those with cancer would take four tablespoons of cold-pressed flaxseed oil only with breakfast during the 30-day abstinence from dairy.
- Take a Lacto formula containing enzymes. The body needs to break down the lactose in dairy products, including the enzyme lactase. There are a few brands on the market and readily available at most pharmacies.
- Food allergies and intolerances often are linked to some damaging emotional trauma. Do some EFT/Tapping sessions on allergies and intolerances. The Budwig Center has over 40 short “Emotional Healing” videos we share with everyone enrolling in our clinical or Home Distance Care programs.
To find out more about the Budwig Center’s natural approach to treating cancer and other health issues, please CLICK HERE.
For more information on any of the remedies and suggestions mentioned in this article, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The Budwig Mix – What Can Replace Cottage Cheese And Linseed Oil?
- Milk Alternatives – The Essential Guide
- Budwig Recipes – Homemade Kefir Cheese
- Mattar, R., Mazo, D., Carrilho, F. (2012). Lactose intolerance: Diagnosis, genetic and clinical factors. Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology; 5:113-121. doi: 10.2147/CEG.S32368
- NIH, Lactose Intolerance. (2017, April). National Institute of Health. US Department of Health and Human Sciences. Retrieved from https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lactose-intolerance#statistics
Submit A Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Can The Emotional Freedom Technique Help You Battle Stress?
Low Self-worth Vs Self-Validation
What is “Sleep Hygiene,” and How Does it Contribute to Better Sleep Quality and Healing?
Is The Budwig Program Right For You?