Once upon a time we could adequately nourish our bodies and ward off diseases with a proper diet and exercise. However, that fairy tale has ended with modern farming methods depleting our soil and industrialization polluting our air. Studies indicate that our food might be as much as ten times less nutritious than it was in the past.
Because many of the foods we consume today do not have the sufficient amount of nutrients that our bodies need we have to rely on certain food supplements to ensure good health and fight off diseases. If you have cancer or some chronic illness, you will need additional herbal, homeopathic remedies and perhaps some enzymes or amino acids.
Here is a basic list which all those over 35 years of age would do well to add to their daily regime:
- Krill oil: (Take two soft gels daily with food).
- Vitamin D: (Sunlight exposure and Vitamin D3 3000 i.u to 5000 i.u in the morning Vitamin K2)
- Selenium (200-250MCG) per day with morning or noon meal
- Vitamin B Complex: (50-100mg) with any meal once a week
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): (2 capsules daily with any meal)
- Green Smoothie Powders
- Spirulina: (take six tablets per day with any meal)
- Brown Rice Protein /Pea Protein Powder: (take as indicated on the label)
- Transfer Factors
For more information on these supplements, please download the FREE Budwig Guide.