Glioblastoma, also known as glioblastoma multiforme or brain cancer, is usually a aggressive type of cancer that can occur in the brain itself or the spinal cord.
There seems to be no particular age group that develops Glioblastoma, but here at the Budwig Center we are noticing that more and more young people are coming here for our natural treatment. Is this due to the increased use of cell (mobile) phones?
More difficulty thinking
Quick mood or personality changes
More difficulty speaking
1. First of all we caution all our patients to not put the mobile/cell phone directly on their ear while using the phone. Always talk with “speaker” mode and when possible use ear phones.
2. Toxins being the main contributing cause to all cancers, we begin with a full “head to toe” detoxification program. Using Benonite Cleanse® and other natural clays that effectively remove heavy metals, toxic chemicals and harmful pathogens (viruses, Candida, parasites, etc.). In addition, colonic irragation and foot detox sessions would be used.
3. Emotional rebalancing would also be on the top of the list of natural holistic glioblastoma treatments. According to the emotional experts in brain cancer they claim it may be related to the negative emotion of “refusing to change old patterns and/or mental frustration”. With our EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and EVOX sessions we can help neutralize any toxic negative emotions.
4. Other therapies that we would use for glioblastoma would be the FOUR-IN-ONE therapy that combines hyperthermia as in infrared heat, electro magnetic frequencies and acupunture frequencies simulateously. This is our “crown jewel” therapy as it does so much at the same time and that is what makes it so effective.
5. Matrix Regeneration and Spinal Realignment therapies along with selected plant based extracts would also be used
6. The Budwig diet that favors a lot of coconut oil would be fundemental. Coconut oil has a definite postive healing effect in treating brain cancer.
7. Using our alternative holistic approach, we try to cut off the blood supply to the brain tumors, as glioblastoma tumors make their own blood supply, which helps them grow. By using selected mushroom extracts and therapies just mentioned we can arrest this process.
8. Essential oils, such as artemesia, magnolia, copaiba, frankincense with myrrh all exert a powerful healing effect and contribute to a reversal of cancer as well. Some of these oils are taken orally and others are combined to be used as a massage on specific areas of the head. Scientists at the West China Medical School found that the Magnolica inhibits the growth of brain tumors (gliosarcoma) and therefore concluded that it indeed does cross the brain barrier
9. Dr. Johanna Budwig gave all her glioblastoma patients a mixture of ground flaxseeds and a certain type of Champagne that has no added sugar. So we provide that mixture as well to our brain cancer patients. The ethanol content in Champagne (Spanish Cava) is a great supplier of energy rapidly absorbed by the body but which unlike glucose can’t be utilized by cancer cells. Ethanol thus is an optimal energy source also for our cancer patients who are weak.
Click here for a more complete list of the brain cancer therapies we could use for glioblastoma and glioblastoma multiforme.
Click here to read the comments of other cancer patients who have come for natural holistic cancer treatment at the Budwig Center.
Click here to read several testimonials for natural alternative brain cancer
fill out our contact form bellow